The vast amount of data being generated in our technologically connected world presents cyber security concerns to all individuals and companies. The security of the data is under threat as vested interests are targeting this info. Incidents of attacks are being reported daily and even big corporations are vulnerable to such attacks. The Stake holders which include the Industries, Cyber Security Experts, IT Companies , Law enforcement Agencies, Defence Establishments, R&D agencies, Risk and Insurance Companies, Banks and Financial agencies, Governmental agencies, E-Commerce firms have to look beyond conventional measures to protect the data stored that has been created and increasingly becoming larger day by the day. The need of the hour is to ensure that counter measures are effective and achievable.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, a lot of organisations are having to adapt to a full-scale Work from Home (WFH) model. The availability and security of the enterprise Virtual Private Network (VPN) servers are extremely important as employees perform a remote login to their office machines to execute their assigned tasks. As per a report by the Computer Emergency Response Team of India (CERT-In), there has been an increase in the number of cyber-attacks on computers, routers, and unprotected home networks used by employees who have switched to WFH due to the COVID-19 pandemic. As dependence on technology increases due to the Coronavirus, it is important to be fully aware of, and prepared for any cyber threat to safeguard one’s personal and professional data.
- Policies in place and measures required to be taken to improve the ecosystem.
- Intellectual Property Issues related to identity thefts, cyber-crimes, cyber forensics, digital evidence etc.
- Organizations commitment towards Cyber Security or Cyber Security as an enabling factor for business today.
- Security issues faced by business due to the emerging user trends – Social Media, Analytics Mobility, Cloud, BYOD, etc.
- Technologies and Solutions available as countermeasure.
- Impact of COVID-19 on Cyber Security – The Challenges and its Way Forward.
Date and Time : August 20, 2020 from 10.30 am – 12.00 pm
Venue: Virtual – Cisco Webex
Who should attend?
Security & IP Professionals, Cyber Analysts & Researchers, Financial & Non-Financial Institutions, Corporates, Risk Analysis Firms, Academia and people interested in cyber law, ethics & governanceProfessionals.